[Snort-devel] Snort++ Build 163 Available Now
snortreleases at ...835...
Fri Jul 31 14:04:29 EDT 2015
Snort++ build 163 is now available on snort.org. This is the latest
monthly update of the downloads. You can also get the latest updates
from github (snortadmin/snort3) which is updated weekly.
* added piglet plugin test harness
use this to write LuaJIT test scripts to validate your plugins
* added doc/dev_guide.sh
use this to generate an annotated view of the headers
* added Lua stack manager and updated code that manipulated a persistent
thanks to Sancho Panza <sancho at ...3553...> for reporting the issue
* added missing private IP address block
thanks to Bill Parker <wp02855 at ...2499...> for reporting the issue
* fixed endianness in private IP address check
* fixed build of dynamic plugins
* fixed build dependency tracking
* BitOp rewrite
Please submit bugs, questions, and feedback to bugs at ...835... or the
Snort-Users mailing list.
The Snort Release Team
More information about the Snort-devel