[Snort-devel] Head Body String Matching into Snort

Russ rucombs at ...3461...
Thu Jul 23 08:34:07 EDT 2015

Sounds like a fun project.  Have you considered using Snort++?  The
multi-pattern search engines are a plugin type that would allow you to
focus more on the algorithm(s) and less on infrastructure.

Russ