[Snort-devel] Head Body String Matching into Snort

joscabmar3 at ...3602... joscabmar3 at ...3602...
Thu Jul 23 04:51:57 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am José Antonio. I am finishing my Bachelor's degree in
Telecommunications Technologies Engineering in Universidad de Sevilla
(Spain).

For my undergraduate thesis project I want to carry out an integration
of the Head-Body string matching engine that I found in this paper
(http://halcyon.usc.edu/~pk/prasannawebsite/papers/HeadBody_camera.pdf)
into Snort.

I have already created a Git repository in Github
(https://github.com/joscabmar/Snort-HBSM) in order to develop it. What I
have done until now it is to set up the "main" function in acsmx2.c in
order to have an environment to test all the string matching engines (it
is not yet uploaded to the repository).

I want to thank you for sharing that work with everyone and I will
really appreciate any help you can give to me.

Yours sincerely,

José Antonio Caballero Martos