[Snort-devel] Snort 3 Http Inspect Normalizer

Russ rucombs at ...3461...
Mon Jul 13 18:19:18 EDT 2015

There may be an issue with setting the data that function is supposed to
return.  Looking into it.

But it is not clear what exactly you are trying to do.  Can you provide
a little more detail?  The ultimate intent is not directly access an
inspector's data or implementation methods.  Inspectors provide
get_buf() methods for this purpose.