[Snort-devel] Dynamic Preprocessor does not alert and capture packet

Hui cao huica at ...3461...
Thu Jul 9 08:50:36 EDT 2015

Hi Big Whale,

Can you describe in detail what works and what not? Which decoder rule?
Have you seen the rule get triggered in your preprocessor? Again, SSH
preprocessor has example how to generate a preprocessor alert.

Best,
Hui.