[Snort-devel] Barnyard2 DB error and it will not start

Avery Rozar avery.rozar at ...3576...
Tue Jul 7 21:20:42 EDT 2015

I get this error when I try to start barnyard, what is the proper solution
for this? If I run the SQL query I only get one result so I'm not sure what
the issue may be.

ERROR database: Query [SELECT ref_id FROM reference WHERE ref_system_id =
'10' AND ref_tag = '27676';] returned more than one result

[SystemCacheSynchronize()], Call to ReferencePopulateDatabase() failed

[CacheSynchronize()]:, SystemCacheSyncronize() call failed.

SQL Query on the database:

csdashboard=# SELECT ref_id FROM reference WHERE ref_system_id = '10' AND
ref_tag = '27676';

 ref_id

--------

  26976