[Snort-devel] After new sf_dynamic_preprocessor.h get error undefined symbol: DYNAMIC_PREPROC_SETUP

Big Whale d0lph1n98 at ...398...
Tue Jul 7 21:24:04 EDT 2015

Fixed already, the problem is in addPreproc(). Thanks btw

     On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 8:58 PM, Hui Cao (huica) <huica at ...3461...> wrote:

 You should not change that header file. You should add it in your spp_mod_sec.h
Best,Hui.
From: Big Whale <d0lph1n98 at ...398...>
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 12:15 AM
Subject: [Snort-devel] After new sf_dynamic_preprocessor.h get error undefined symbol: DYNAMIC_PREPROC_SETUP

Hello guys,
i need help with my preprocessor,https://github.com/d0lph1n98/Snort-ModSec-CRS-ParserAfter i modified the sf_dynamic_preprocessor.h file to accept my current registerProc() arguments, it seems that the preprocessor setup function did not get defined as Snort dynamic preprocessor. Even though, i have declared the setup function as DYNAMIC_PREPROC_SETUP. More info about the bugs, please try compile it locally. Thanks in advance.