[Snort-devel] After new sf_dynamic_preprocessor.h get error undefined symbol: DYNAMIC_PREPROC_SETUP

Big Whale d0lph1n98 at ...398...
Tue Jul 7 00:15:45 EDT 2015

Hello guys,
i need help with my preprocessor, https://github.com/d0lph1n98/Snort-ModSec-CRS-ParserAfter i modified the sf_dynamic_preprocessor.h file to accept my current registerProc() arguments, it seems that the preprocessor setup function did not get defined as Snort dynamic preprocessor. Even though, i have declared the setup function as DYNAMIC_PREPROC_SETUP. More info about the bugs, please try compile it locally. Thanks in advance.