[Snort-devel] Looking for collaboration

Big Whale d0lph1n98 at ...398...
Thu Jul 2 08:01:24 EDT 2015

Hello all,
I am building a Snort preprocessor, designed to parse ModSecurity CRS and with inline enabled, the packet can be dropped without even reaching to the 7th layer. However, i am facing some difficulties in porting the ModSecurity engine into my preprocessor and some bug in my parser. So if any of you guys is interested, you can contribute to this github repository: d0lph1n98/Snort-ModSec-CRS-Parser.

|   |
| d0lph1n98/Snort-ModSec-CRS-ParserSnort-ModSec-CRS-Parser - Snort Dynamic Preprocessor to parse ModSecurity CRS |
|  |
| View on github.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |