[Snort-devel] How to set the internal loglevel tl INTERNAL_LOG_LEVEL__MESSAGE via cmd line or snort.conf file?

Jan Hermes jan.hermes at ...3632...
Fri Dec 11 09:20:51 EST 2015

I would like all messages to be displayed during runtime that are sent via LogMessage(...).

Is there a comandline option or value in the config file to be set in order for this to work?

I know that LogMessage checks the internal loglevel of the snort_config to be greater or equal to INTERNAL_LOG_LEVEL__MESSAGE, but I could not figure out how to set this value via config or cmdline.