[Snort-devel] How to get packet's from my host to server in snort

Mohiuddin Ebna Kawsar mohiuddin.kawsar at ...2499...
Wed Aug 12 08:45:20 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am developing a dynamic-preprocessor for which i have to look inside each
packet is that redirect or not.
If the packet contains HTTP redirect then get the domain and follow the
redirected tcp stream.

For this i need to access header of HTTP GET request packet from my host to
server to check Host value is same as redirected domain.
But my snort preprocessor gets packet only from port 80/443, not to 80/443
from my host.

Is there any way?

Regards
Kawsar