[Snort-devel] Implementation Genetic Algorithm to Snort

chozy fachrul fahrul_chozy at ...3528...
Tue Oct 7 20:10:57 EDT 2014

Dear all,

Hello all, My name is Fahrul, and I have a campus task to
integrating Genetic Algorithm to Snort in Debian 6 to create my own rule
from the existing rule (the rule I have downloaded from VRT)..
I have read so many paper that discuss about
 similar topic, but I can't find about the how-to (or tutorial,
step-by-step) to integrating this Genetic Algorithm (GA) to Snort in
Debian 6. Can anyone give me the references or something like that?

Thank you very much in advance...

Best regards