[Snort-devel] Help Regarding Snort : Capturing traffic in KDD cup 1999 dataset format.

kruti choksi kruti_492 at ...2224...
Thu Nov 6 00:42:48 EST 2014

Respected Sir,

I read the link you have send me.I am sorry.

But to clarify things, this is not my assignment work from college. I doing a research work or a dissertation on Intrusion Detection System using Neural Networks which is chosen by me not a compulsory task from college. Regarding this I have also mailed many researchers and also got response from them. But unfortunately they have used KDD cup 1999 dataset and Snort in different combination not the way that I want so they where unable to help me out. But genuinely sorry if I have disturbed you.

But I will be very much thankful if you can help me with my problem.But if is against the rules and regulation of snort.org I will not trouble you again.

Thanking You,
-Kruti Choksi