[Snort-devel] Help : Architecture of Snort

Rachid Cherkaoui cherk.rachid at ...2499...
Sat May 3 05:42:20 EDT 2014

Hi,

My name is Rachid, I'm a student researcher, I want to contribute to the
snort code by adding the mobile agent technology to this IDS, but i didn't
find the architecture of Snort in the documentation. how the components
works and communicate  between them?can any one help me ?
I'm preparing my master thesis and my subject of research is : evaluation
and implementation of an IDS with the mobile agent technology.

Best regards,

--
Rachid  CHERKAOUI
M.S. in Information Systems Security