[Snort-devel] Question - snort v2.9.6.0 rules

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...3461...
Tue Mar 4 12:47:23 EST 2014

Within the rules we use a variety of references that you may look at to tell which vulnerabilities the rules cover, and from what year.  I encourage you to download the registered ruleset and grep through for “CVE” numbers, etc.

--
Joel Esler | Threat Intelligence Team Lead | Open Source Manager | Vulnerability Research Team