[Snort-devel] NFQ support in init script

Giacomo Sanchietti giacomo.sanchietti at ...3496...
Tue Apr 15 02:51:03 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I'm the maintainer of Snort RPM for a small Linux distribution.

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I would share a little
patch to the init script. The patch adds NFQ support which can be
enabled using sysconfig file.

To enable NFQ simply set the INTERFACE variable like this:
INTERFACE=NFQ

I also attach a patch for the spec file to build Snort with NFQ support
inside a mock environment configured for CentOS 6.

Hope this help someone!

Giacomo Sanchietti