[Snort-devel] Writing a dynamic rules

donfack zeufack hermann donfack.hermann at ...2499...
Sun Nov 10 00:51:30 EST 2013

Hi

First of all sorry for my english, and if my question is trivial and i'm
new in SNORT development and i just try my best to understand it.

I need to write a dynamic rule plugin for the SIP packet, I have also
read all code of SIP dynamic preprocessor and understand how it work.

But I have a problem, How can I use the preprocessorOption define in the
sf_snort_plugin_api  to use SIP Rule Option defined by the SIP dynamic
preprocessor ?
is it even possible ?

If it is not possible, can you give me a little example how to use the
preprocessorOption ?

Thanks in advance your help.