[Snort-devel] Writing Preprocessor For Snort

Amtul Saboor saboor.amtul at ...2499...
Sat Nov 2 17:13:12 EDT 2013

*Hello*

*I am a computer sciences student and new to Snort. I am trying to create a
preprocessor for snort with following
guidelines:http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/snort-ai/index.php?title=Snort_Preprocessors_Kickstart
<http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/snort-ai/index.php?title=Snort_Preprocessors_Kickstart>*

*But the code gives following errors:*

*Unable to find "plugbase.h" No such file or directory*

*Unable to find "decode.h" No such file or directory*

*One more thing, in which IDE should I compile the code? in linux, is it
okey to compile the code using GCC command? Is it compatible with Snort?
Sorry for my questions but i need to ask them anyways.*

*Has anyone tried this before? Let me know. Any help will be
appreciated.Thanks n regards*