[Snort-devel] Is Ipv6 Support in Snort Complete ?

Joel Esler jesler at ...402...
Wed Mar 13 17:20:13 EDT 2013

ipv6 support is totally complete, and compiled in by default starting in Snort 2.9.4.0.

As far as alerting goes, Snort writes to unified2, the barnyard2 folks pick up the schema from there.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT