[Snort-devel] Add Data Into New Tables

waseem sarwar waseemsarwar103 at ...445...
Tue Mar 5 16:17:57 EST 2013

Hi,
I am making some modifications inside the snort code at the spo_database.c file. I have added new tables inside the MYsql database but I am unable to properly use the SnortSnprintf and Insert function inside my code. Can you please inform me that what functions to use and at what order to add the data inside my self created tables with the Mysql Db info already added in snort.conf.
Thanks in anticipation and looking forward.
Thanks,Waseem