[Snort-devel] Optimized implementation of AC and AC_Q pattern matching algorithms

Hui Cao hcao at ...402...
Fri Jan 25 10:40:40 EST 2013

Hi Abed,

Thanks for the patch. I will create a bug to track this.

What's the compiling option for your testing? How did you profiling
the performance? Knowing those might help us verify the performance
gains.

Thanks,
Hui.