[Snort-devel] Snort Pattern alghoritm

Martins Sapats martins.sapats at ...3366...
Sun Jan 20 11:34:46 EST 2013

Hi!

In my master's part of the job I want to explore the Snort Pattern
alghoritm, but it is not clear operational structure. If I want to make
algorithm modifications, which files need to make corrections?

Be very nice if you describe where the algorithm files are stored?

I have dealt with a lot of material about the Snort pattern alghoritm,
everywhere are description how current algorithm work and results of
experments, but not description about where these algorithms are stored and
which files need to make changes.

Thank you!

Martins Sapats

Latvian University of Agriculture,