[Snort-devel] DPX starter kit installation‏

Alex Adamos alexthakidadam at ...445...
Mon Jan 21 08:53:26 EST 2013

Hello,I'm trying to install and test the dpx starter kit but i get this error when after "./build.sh":make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/local/snort/src/dynamic-examples/include/sf_dynamic_preproc_lib.c', needed by `sf_dynamic_preproc_lib.c'.  Stop.In my snort installation, this file is in /usr/local/snort/src/snort_dynamicsrc. I use 2.9.4 version, i suppose that the dpx is compatible with this version, isn't it?Alex.