[Snort-devel] DPX linker error

Alex Adamos alexthakidadam at ...445...
Thu Feb 7 06:59:36 EST 2013

Hi,

i'm writing my own dynamic preprocessor using the DPX starter kit, and in my source file i use the sfip_to_str() function declared in the "sf_ip.h" header file. After including this header file and compiling (with no errors) i start Snort. Then i get this error : "../libdpx.so: undefined symbol: sfip_to_str "Could you explain why this is happening? What should i do to have a successful linking (i've not any experience in the linking process)? Please help.
Thanks in advance!Alex.