[Snort-devel] [snort-devel] Chainning pre-processors

Emiliano Fausto emiliano.fausto at ...2499...
Wed Dec 4 14:19:39 EST 2013

Hello Hui,

thanks a lot for your answer.

Right now I have registered my preprocessor (let's call it
examplePreprocess as you said, because right now I'm using the one provided
with the DPX) with this line:

_dpd.addPreproc(ExampleProcess, PRIORITY_TRANSPORT, 10000, PROTO_BIT__TCP);

So, the only change is to add previous to the parameter ExampleProcess, the
"sc". What does it mean? Do you know if there's any documentation about
this chaining preprocesses?

So, checking the flags, should be:

(SFSnortPacket*)tcppacket)->flags & FLAG_REBUILT_FRAG

right?

Thanks again!
Emiliano.

Then, I'll have to register my own preprocessor where?