[Snort-devel] Possible Issues with strncpy() calls in DAQ-2.0.x and Snort-2.9.5.x

Steve Sturges ssturges at ...402...
Sat Aug 17 13:55:43 EDT 2013

I was thinking the same - that we may have issues with it not being
available on all platforms.  Would rather keep the compatibility & address
any specific issues as needed.

As Michael stated, these particular ones are not an issue.

-s