[Snort-devel] HTTP Reassembly issue PAF enabled

Hui Cao hcao at ...402...
Thu Apr 4 09:50:07 EDT 2013

Hi Parmendra,

Based on what you want, it seems like you want to have pre-ACK
detection. This can only be possible when snort is in IPS mode. In this
mode, snort will inspect packet before ACK when it flushes. When you run
snort, have you used -Q option?

Best,
Hui.