[Snort-devel] [barnyard2-users] Re: Offering a 64bit version of Snort for Windows?

beenph beenph at ...2499...
Wed Oct 31 21:30:31 EDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 9:14 PM, Michael Steele <michaels at ...2826...> wrote:
> After the new install, first run, I noticed those events. After sending the
> note about odd events, I refreshed the database, removed the logs and
> restarted. Those were the events I posted, from the second new run.
>
> Latest version of Snort, and 310 of barnyard2
>
> I'm not sure about u2spewfoo

Just to clarify , those a warning messages and not "events".

I do not know if the snort installer for windows comes with u2spewfoo
but its in the snort source tree and its for displaying content of
unified2 file.

I would have been curious to see the log file or its content.

-elz