[Snort-devel] Active response on two interfaces

Jon Larson jlarson at ...3287...
Wed May 9 13:18:44 EDT 2012

Snort is Version 2.9.0.5
DAQ is 0.5 I think.

The storm occurs when I have a rule configured like this:
alert tcp [192.168.10.10] any -> [192.168.20.11] any (resp:reset_both;
flow:to_server,established; )

Anyway, snort isn't really *supposed* to be used like a firewall in this
manner so we've moved on.