[Snort-devel] Snort 220.127.116.11 Now Available
snortreleases at ...835...
Tue Mar 27 17:25:03 EDT 2012
Snort 18.104.22.168 is now available on snort.org, at
http://www.snort.org/snort-downloads/ in the Latest Release section.
2.9.0 RC & later packages are signed with a new PGP key
(that is signed with the previous key).
Snort 22.214.171.124 includes changes for the following:
* Updates to HTTP Inspect to handle normalization with large
number of directories, eliminate false positives when chunks
span multiple packets, and remove the upper limit on the
* Update stream handling for TCP session cleanup with RSTs and
other TCP state tracking.
* Update for active responses to fragmented IPv6 traffic and to
the react page configuration.
* Updates to SIP preprocessor to limit false positives.
* Update for correct logging in unified2 when interface is passive.
* Add stats for SMTP preprocessor at termination.
* State tracking improvements to SMB processing in the dcerpc2
preprocessor when missing packets on a session.
Please see the Release Notes and ChangeLog for more details.
Please submit bugs, questions, and feedback to bugs at ...2256...
The Snort Release Team
More information about the Snort-devel