[Snort-devel] Manual updates

Joshua Kinard kumba at ...2185...
Fri Jun 22 13:22:28 EDT 2012

On 06/22/2012 12:20 PM, Bryan A. Jones wrote:
> All,
>
> I'm coming up to speed on Snort by reading and editing the manual. Is
> anyone interested in changes applied to docs/snort_manual.tex, v. 2.9.3
> beta (when I downloaded it)? If so, should I sent the whole file, a diff, ?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bryan

Sending a diff is best, in unified format (I use -Naurp to diff).  That is
how I have sent in proposed changes to the manual.

--
Joshua Kinard
Gentoo/MIPS

"The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us.  And
our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."

--Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic