[Snort-devel] Snort's modules

Pratik Narang pratik.cse.bits at ...2499...
Fri Jul 27 03:17:52 EDT 2012

The preproc_rules directory contains decoder.rules, preprocessor.rules
and sensitive-data.rules. Surely there must be more to Snort's anomaly
detection than these 4 files :) (dependencies, et al.) Where do I
start looking?

Thanks