[Snort-devel] CLI support for downloading DAQ

Bryan A. Jones bjones at ...3297...
Mon Jul 23 15:12:58 EDT 2012

At http://snort.org/snort-downloads/cli, there are nice instructions on
downloading Snort from the command line. I would like to download DAQ in
the same way, but a command line like "wget
http://www.snort.org/dl/daq-current/daq-1.1.1.tar.gz -O daq-1.1.tar.gz"
fails. Did I use the wrong address, or is this not (yet) supported? If it's
not supported, would Sourcefire consider adding it?

Thanks!

Bryan
--
Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He'll show up right on
time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler,
High King, High God.
- 1 Tim. 6:14b-15 (The Message)