[Snort-devel] DAQ ./configure problem with libpcap>1.0.0

Bryan A. Jones bjones at ...3297...
Tue Jul 3 18:10:06 EDT 2012

Jack and Jesse,

Thanks for the help! An invocation of ldconfig fixed the problem. I've
attached my documentation / script which compiles then installs a
bare-bones Snort setup on a fresh install of Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

Bryan

--
Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Associate Professor