[Snort-devel] DAQ ./configure problem with libpcap>1.0.0

Jack Pepper pepperjack at ...2971...
Tue Jul 3 17:14:00 EDT 2012

I had a similar problem.  It was a pkgtool problem.  I uninstalled libpcap
and libpcap-devel, then recompiled libpcap from source and it all worked
out nicely.

If you;ve already done that, make sure that you don't have multiple libpcap
libraries installed.  make sure /usr/local/lib is being picked up in ldconf.

tc