[Snort-devel] Initial Patches to compile snort 2.9.2 in Solaris

Luis luis.mlists at ...2499...
Thu Feb 9 15:43:23 EST 2012

Hi all:

following on this thread, I attempted to make a 'patch' to compile snort
2.9.2 on Solaris (Sparc).   attached.

did a brief test of uncompressing the original tar file, applying the
patch, configure and gmake.  it seems to work. (had to exclude the
Makefiles and other files that get changed by the build process.   also, I
did not compile with --enable-ipv6 by the way. (not yet)...

also, to compile the daq, here's a patch (also attached) of a small config
change made to compile daq-0.6.2 as well..

again, hope it helps someone.. :)

Luis