[Snort-devel] how to release a Snort IPv6 plugin?

Joshua Kinard kumba at ...2185...
Sun Feb 5 20:39:25 EST 2012

On 02/05/2012 09:29, Joel Esler wrote:

> We don't have a form for patches. Just for big contributions of code.

The non-IP layer 3 detection patch included several new files.  Not being
certain how you guys did copyright, I assigned copyright of those new files
to myself.  They probably qualify for the referenced form.  Or does that
only matter if you guys decide to include the code in a future release?

--
Joshua Kinard
Gentoo/MIPS

"The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us.  And
our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."

--Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic