[Snort-devel] Problem

Pablo Rincon Crespo pablo.rincon.crespo at ...2499...
Sat Dec 15 06:20:51 EST 2012

For attack traffic generation try rule2alert. Not all the keywords are supported, but it supports the basics. You can give it a try, but of course it wont generate traffic for your new keywords unless you implement them.

Best regards,
Pablo

Enviado desde mi iPhone