[Snort-devel] Getting the Dynamic Output Starter Kit to run

Wojciech Michalak wojciech.michalak at ...3351...
Fri Dec 14 10:05:02 EST 2012

Hi,

	I actually managed to solve my own problem. Didn't realize that
pkg-config didn't install and the build script didn't break, but
continued. Took me a while to realize what was going on.

Kind regards
Wojciech Michalak