[Snort-devel] [Snort-users] New redBorder IPS Community Release

Jaime Nebrera jnebrera at ...3348...
Thu Dec 13 14:57:23 EST 2012

Hi Lawrence,

We use the latest with some custom stuff

Next releases will be DNA based but not this one (still working of some
stuff there)

Jaime Nebrera - ENEO Tecnología
Sent with mobile, sorry for typos