[Snort-devel] [Ask for help] Anomaly-detection Techniques

Edward Fjellskål edwardfjellskaal at ...2499...
Wed Dec 12 03:21:43 EST 2012

Just some stuff I grabbed long time ago, never played with it though...

http://download.gamelinux.org/spade/

Hope its useful.

Edward

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:29 AM, Hai Minh Nguyen <lightsea90 at ...2499...>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have an assignment requiring me to integrate an anomaly-detection
> component  to Snort, based on some techniques like SPADE, PHAD, NETAD,
> ADAM, LERAD...
>
> Anybody have documents describing the techniques above, about  theoretical
> basis, algorithm... and performance. If you have source code of these,
> could you share it to me?
>

> Thanks a lot :)
>
> P/s: this is my first post in this mail list. If there is something wrong,
> please forgive me :D

> Archive:

Edward Bjarte Fjellskål
Senior Security Analyst