[Snort-devel] [Ask for help] Anomaly-detection Techniques

Hai Minh Nguyen lightsea90 at ...2499...
Tue Dec 11 22:29:55 EST 2012

Hi all,

I have an assignment requiring me to integrate an anomaly-detection
component  to Snort, based on some techniques like SPADE, PHAD, NETAD,
ADAM, LERAD...

Anybody have documents describing the techniques above, about  theoretical
basis, algorithm... and performance. If you have source code of these,
could you share it to me?

Thanks a lot :)

P/s: this is my first post in this mail list. If there is something wrong,
please forgive me :D