[Snort-devel] libdaq configure error in cross compiling

Steven Sturges ssturges at ...402...
Fri Sep 9 09:00:44 EDT 2011

Hi Elison--

Where does pcap.h reside?  Directly in /home/elison/arm_install/include
or /home/elison/arm_install/include/pcap?

What about libpcap.a?

It would be helpful to look through the config.log that results from
using the daq configure script... This will help identify whether it is
a path issue, or something else.

Cheers.
-steve