[Snort-devel] rules management tools

Crusty Saint saintcrusty at ...2499...
Thu Mar 31 11:53:20 EDT 2011

Hi Pat,

I've been pondering the idea myself. Just to compensate for my own noobness
on snort administration and analysis.

What type of  development platform do you choose ? My doubts are perl or
python, and for some reason lua comes to mind. But i don't know lua.

Regards,

S.C.

2011/3/31 Pat John <t0p1001 at ...1389...>

> Hi all:
> i am planning develop a tools that could make it easier to manage rules,
> any one interested?

- - -
Security Engineer - Tags: Analyst Systems Security Linux Firewall Network
Web Troubleshooting - If you think I deserve a rant, write me off-list