[Snort-devel] [Snort-sigs] Snort.org Blog: Snort's output methods

Steven Sturges ssturges at ...402...
Mon Jun 27 16:41:20 EDT 2011

Syslog is one of those that is pretty important for a lot of folks.

Though, I wouldn't recommend using a remote syslog for the same
reasons as using a remote DB....

Cheers.
-s