[Snort-devel] Snort 2.9.0.4 Build 111 posted

Edward Fjellskål edwardfjellskaal at ...2499...
Mon Feb 28 17:12:35 EST 2011

Totally agree with Jason on this...

"There are no other changes to Snort that would warrant a change in the
version number"

We are talking about minor version number change! Not a version number...

You might be doing this so that governments/enterprises don't
need to put the wheels in motion again for certifications etc.
but this is cheating...