[Snort-devel] Snort 2.9.0.4 Build 111 posted

Joel Esler jesler at ...402...
Mon Feb 28 15:26:12 EST 2011

Snort 2.9.0.4 Build 111 Posted

We have had a number of users writing in to report a simple http bug. In order to assist the open source community, we have reissued a patched version of the Snort 2.9.0.4 release. There are no other changes to Snort that would warrant a change in the version number, so we have updated the build number to 111.

Additionally, Snort 2.9.0.5 already includes the fix for this bug and is still planned for release in Q1 of 2011.

http://blog.snort.org/2011/02/snort-2904-build-111-posted.html

--
Joel Esler
jesler () sourcefire.com