[Snort-devel] more stonesoft AET ( was +20, now +100 )

Joel Esler jesler at ...402...
Tue Feb 15 08:11:40 EST 2011

Oh!  I apologize then, these are new.  Okay, well, Snort handled the last batch.  I'll have to open a bug to get these reviewed to make sure we handle these.

Thanks Crusty for bringing them to my attention.  We'll keep you all updated.

Joel