[Snort-devel] more stonesoft AET ( was +20, now +100 )

Crusty Saint saintcrusty at ...2499...
Tue Feb 15 08:07:01 EST 2011

Great news then.

This post is related to +100 new AET related techniques, them as well ?

That would be radical :)

--
- - -
Security Engineer - Tags: Analyst Systems Security Linux Firewall Network