[Snort-devel] [Snort-sigs] Snort.org Blog: Google Groups are alive!

Joel Esler jesler at ...402...
Wed Feb 9 15:16:32 EST 2011

Google Groups are essentially a forum/mailing list/"usenet-like" group, all in one.

You can signup for the Google Group, you can post there via the web.  The people who have signed up via email will receive your web-post as an email, and they can respond via email, which is then put back into the discussed, threaded, so you can read and reply via web.

Vice versa as well.

Joel